Full width home advertisement

These are zygocactus I have shown to you the planting videos of these plants before I bought these plants in polybags these are 2 different types of cactus from these plants, I have cut its branches and plant it here as a seedling this is one of that. I have planted other plants here but this one is still alive now this is a mix of sand and soil I have planted 1 plant here in the roots area, I give only small coconut husk pieces and some wooden husk. here you can see I have planted these 2 trees in two different way in this one, I have used coconut husk cutting it into small cube pieces along with that I have also used some wooden husk or cocopeat mixed with it in this one,
I have used soil and stone mixed sand in 50:50 proportion I saw that in these two pots plants was growing perfectly but if I gave them excess water then the plants were started to get die means if we give excess water then the roots started to get rotten now sometimes accidentally we give little bit extra water that's why we have to prepare the soil that way, where even if you give excess water then also the roots don't get rotten so I prepared this soil from my experience and knowledge. and I think that it's a good process these are small size coconut husk pieces I am adding some of this like the soil in these pots. I am preparing this soil for 3 pots this much is enough. now if you want to keep this pot in hanging position then I would say that don't use stone pieces. otherwise, you can use it. here I will add some stone pieces but in a  very small amount here I am mixing some small rotten leaves along with it now I am starting to adding these things these are small stone pieces I am adding a small amount of this now see these are kitchen waste I made compost of this kitchen waste these peels are not getting rotten too fast, it's almost 8 to 9 months old and still its condition is good. we can use these it can block the excess water and also doesn't get rotten fast with it I am adding a mixture of wooden husk and rotten leaves. now this is filtered cow dunk dust

I am adding one handful of it if you add excess amount then the plant may get rotten this is cocopeat I am adding a little bit of it. this is not necessary.  if you want you can avoid it this is soil which I generally use in the hanging pots mixing it another thing which we can mix with this look at this very carefully is cinder, made of coal you can find it in the forge. after using coal, the waste that remains, this is that waste, it didn't catch fire if you try to burn it again you can use it because it's very light weighted and it doesn't absorb the water. so I am adding this here. now I am using this in this pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]